Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY, Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Outside my window…
it's overcast this morning, but still very nice & much much nicer than the 90 degree & above temps we could easily be having this time of year

I am thinking…
about how much laundry I have for today & how much house cleaning I need to get done so I can have a "fun day" this week

I am thankful for…
my health & my family's health, my son that I was told I would never have--he is a blessing that I can't even explain in words

From the learning rooms…
still doing daily Bible study with little J & the "your baby can read" program

From the kitchen…
what to make for dinner tonight? chicken or fish? or hot dogs? we got some new turkey hot dogs recently & we LOVE them--great ingredients too

I am wearing…
a navy blue tank top & denim shorts--I never bother to dress up at all on laundry day cuz I rarely leave the house on laundry day

I am creating…
this blog post at the moment, later on I am going to work on little J's baby book & print out all the blogs that pertain to him & put them into a binder & store it away so he can see it when he's older

I am going…
to spend my day doing laundry.

I am reading…
my Bible, every day, we are in 1 Corinthians at church, so that's usually where I read these days; also reading "knockout" by Suzanne Somers, very good read; hope to finish off "educating the wholehearted child" soon & then also pick up Francine Rivers new novel.

I am hoping…
to take little J to a small "zoo" they have in San Dimas soon & to get a new wading pool for our yard for him to play in & to find time to take him to the community pool soon

I am hearing…
little J playing with his toys--he is truly all boy & plays very rough & loud, LOL

Around the house…
little J is now into absolutely everything, it's a bit of a struggle to stay on top of him constantly....hubby says he didn't have this problem with the other 2, but I pointed out that they had their own bedrooms & played in their rooms, while little J doesn't have a bedroom (still with us, we need a bigger house) & plays in the living room, dining room, & kitchen.

Some of my favorite things…
reading, playing with little J, playing guitar

A few plans for the rest of the week:
clean house, take little J to a "zoo", visit hubby's new job


I am praying…
for hubby, for wisdom in raising little J, for my stepkids salvation, for our legal battles, for emotional healing & wellness for hubby's ex wife, for friends & extended family & my own health

No comments: