Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook




FOR TODAY, Tuesday, February 8, 2011


Outside my window...it's a beautiful, in the 60s

I am thinking...about my busy week ahead, trying to get caught up on things I've been putting off

I am thankful for...facebook, how awesome it is to find old lost friends

From the learning rooms...still daily Bible study with Lil J--need to pull out the crayons sometime this week

From the kitchen...made some halibut last night for dinner & have enough left over for tonight too, hubby LOVED it

I am wearing...a red tshirt, black jeans, & socks (finally got new jeans!  I was down to only one pair!)

I am creating...?? still lacking here, I need to pull out crayons for Lil J this week to make up for this!

I am going...to MOPS tomorrow & to a park to meetup with some local homeschooling moms on Thursday

I am reading...the kind diet & worldliness

I am hoping...my knee fully recovers

I am hearing...Lil J playing

Around the house...need to do some extra cleaning this week, the baseboards are looking a tad dusty

One of my favorite things...getting out of the house, sometimes I feel like a prisoner

A few plans for the rest of the week: MOPS, park, house cleaning

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

I would love to have one of these chairs :)

No comments: