Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook


To join in, click here:


FOR TODAY, Tuesday, March 8, 2011



Outside my window...it's clear & pretty, with a light breeze, starting to feel like spring :)



I am thinking...about how much my life has changed since having a little one!



I am thankful for.... my awesome & almighty God



From the learning rooms...still daily Bible study & Bible reading with Lil J





From the kitchen...yesterday I made something totally new & different!  Seitan!  I made three varieties: beef, chicken, & chorizo, can't wait to try them!!  I hope they are good!


I am wearing...my pink Hummer tshirt & grey sweats



I am creating... working on the baby book again, updating about converting to a toddler bed



I am going...to MOPS tomorrow, maybe a park day on Thursday




I am reading... Just finished "Healthy Mom" yesterday & will soon be starting "Your Body Never Lies"



I am hoping.....for the recession to turn around



I am hearing.....the mail lady drive away (gotta go get my mail!)



Around the house......it's my laundry marathon day, yay!  :(




One of my favorite things.......sitting in the sunshine, feels soooo good!




A few plans for the rest of the week: MOPS & maybe a park day

No comments: