Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Please feel free to join in by getting details from Peggy: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
FOR TODAY, Tuesday, November 9, 2010.
Outside my window… it’s NICE, upper 60's with crisp fall air
I am thinking… about the holiday season that is upon us.....I LOOOOVE Thanksgiving & Christmas & enjoy the holiday season more than words can express
I am thankful for… my husband & kids, words cannot express how much I love them & how grateful I am for them
From the learning rooms… not much new here, still daily Bible study & reading, some YBCR, some Spanish, gotta pull that keyboard out again!
From the kitchen… need to make some more zucchini bread, everyone LOVED it
I am wearing… a black Harvest t-shirt & jeans
I am creating… I really need to work on this area, but I did just order photos to be printed out to put in the baby book & photo album of Joseph
I am going… to a baby shower this Sunday :)  Always so exciting
I am reading…  nothing still, except for a few recipes occasionally
I am hoping… to figure out what to get my stepdaughter for Christmas! 
I am hearing… Lil J crying, he's taking his nap & for some reason woke up crying, but it's too soon for him to wake up, I am sure he'll fall back to sleep & finish his nap
Around the house… still working on my laundry marathon today
Some of my favorite things… having fun with my family
A few plans for the rest of the week: a baby shower on Sunday
I am praying… for my family on lots of different issues, & lots of friends & extended family; that I have Godly wisdom when it comes to raising Lil J

No comments: