Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Please feel free to join in by getting details from Peggy: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/


FOR TODAY, Wednesday, November 17, 2010.

Outside my window… it’s a very nice day--not too hot & not too cold


I am thinking… about Lil J's cold & how awesome our doc is :)

I am thankful for… my almighty God & my hubby & kids


From the learning rooms… not much here, I have even skipped daily Bible study with Lil J the last 2 days, he got me sick & reading out loud is difficult, hopefully I will be able to today


From the kitchen… need to make another loaf of bread today, haven't made much lately since I've been sick

I am wearing… a pink Hummer t-shirt, jeans, & socks


I am creating… I am just not creative I guess, but I did get all the photos I printed out arranged in the baby book & photo album with captions


I am going… to get some more Christmas shopping done as soon as hubby gets paid again :)

I am reading… nothing still, but I really want to look for a new book called "unbearable lightness" (or something like that), it sounded really interesting to me

I am hearing… the neighbor kids playing drums, aside from that it's total silence, which is actually pretty rare

Around the house… no house cleaning has gotten done this week yet cuz Lil J got me sick :(

Some of my favorite things… spending time with friends & family, taking Lil J on outings, curling up with a great book

A few plans for the rest of the week: nothing planned as of yet, aside from weighing & measuring Lil J on Saturday for turning 19 months & getting that blog posted

I am praying… that God will show us His favor according to His will

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope you and lil J are feeling better :) xoxo