Monday, September 17, 2012

Book Recommendation

At my church they feature a "book of the month" each month.  They offer the book for sale at the cost the church paid for them.  The church makes no profit on the sales of these books.  They are always sold for less than in a bookstore.  These are books that my pastor has read & wants to offer.  He often says he is trying to help us build up good libraries in our homes.

This month the "book of the month" is this one here.  I got it yesterday at church & read it today in less than an hour.  It's a REALLY short read, but a really good read.  I wish I could command everyone on the planet to read this book.  And I know A LOT of people say they don't like to read, or they don't have time to read, but this book is SO SHORT that that's simply not a good enough excuse & it's so good that it's totally worth investing the little time it takes to read it.

I cannot recommend it strongly enough.  I do hope you will read it.  If you do, please leave a comment sharing your thoughts.  :)

No comments: