Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Please feel free to join in by getting details from Peggy: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/


FOR TODAY, Tuesday, December 14, 2010.



Outside my window… it's been way too hot for this time of year recently, but today it's finally starting to cool down

I am thinking… about what dinners to make for the rest of the week

I am thankful for… the Lord & all that He provides for us

From the learning rooms… still daily Bible study with Lil J, pulled out the keyboard again, he's having a blast with it

From the kitchen… I need to make some more zucchini bread

I am wearing… a blue top with crocheted cut outs & a white cami underneath, jeans, & socks

I am creating… ummmm, still lacking in this area

I am going… to take Lil J to a park later this week & am hoping he really enjoys himself

I am reading…  the 5 love language of your children book

I am hearing… a plane flying overhead

Around the house… we are all set for Christmas

A few of my favorite things…playing with Lil J, spending time with my hubby

A few plans for the rest of the week: taking Lil J to the park, a nice relaxing weekend, I always make sure we are totally ready for Christmas prior to the last weekend before Christmas cuz that's the craziest weekend there is

I am praying… first I am PRAISING God for putting an end to one of our legal battles, not exactly the results we wanted, but could be worse, so one down & two to go still

1 comment:

Danielle-Marie said...

I too have a strong relationship with our savior, Jesus Christ. I think this is wonderful and I plan on joining in! But for now...I must sleep. :)