Sunday, March 4, 2012

30 day challenge-day 21



day 21: your favorite subject to study:

I love to do research & study.  I love to learn in general.  I particularly love learning health related stuff, that's why I am a nurse.  I also love learning about natural remedies & alternative medicine.  It's fascinating to me to take a step back & realize just how young modern medicine really is.  There were alternative ways of dealing with diseases prior to all these newfound medications.  Some take a little longer to work, but they don't have nearly as many side effects.  

1 comment:

Danielle-Marie said...

I love reading about health related stuff as well. Actually, I'm like you, I just like to research in general. I often have like 10 tabs open and just sit in front of my computer reading. Haha.