Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook







FOR TODAY:  August 7, 2012


Outside my window...it's hot & muggy & ugly; I don't like this weather & hate that it's so hot that I need to turn on the a/c--I hate a/c, love to have doors & windows open & fresh air

I am thinking...about life, once again, have dealt with 3 unexpected deaths in the past 3 months

I am thankful... my husband, my family, my life

In the kitchen... made a turkey tenderloin roast for dinner last night, yummy!  making chicken tonight

I am wearing... a yellow top with spaghetti straps & denim shorts

I am working on... getting more creative, especially with dinner planning


I am going... to my niece's piano recital this Saturday

From the learning rooms..... will be starting preschool next month for Lil J, will be starting swimming lessons for Lil J this Saturday

I am reading... just my Bible for now

I am hoping... to do something fun with my hubby soon, getting tired of being stuck in the house so much

I am looking forward to... cake decorating classes next month!  I can't wait!

I am learning......... how to teach Lil J to read......it's not how I remember learning & not what I was expecting, but it's working & he's enjoying the process, so I guess that's all that matters

Around the house... did most of my cleaning chores yesterday, still gotta clean the kitchen & detail the stove, hose down outside, & weed the garden.


I am pondering... addiction & why some people can beat it while others can't

A favorite quote for today... if you always do what you've always done you'll always get what you always got

One of my favorite things... having lunch in a park

A few plans for the rest of the week: got some errands to run, probably tomorrow, the rest of my cleaning chores that I already mentioned, & taking Lil J to pool since it's too hot to go to a park, swim lessons, piano recital


I am praying for: Josh's family, my hubby's throat, my bladder & toxic body, & lots of family & friends

No comments: