Wednesday, February 22, 2012

30 day challenge-day 10


Day 10: talk about my pets or pets I'd like to have

Currently I have a very old German Shepherd & a chihuahua/mini dobie mix.  We had a husky/malamute mix, but had to put her to sleep a year or so ago, she was old & couldn't walk anymore.  Recently our german shepherd wasn't able to walk anymore, we thought his time was up, but he's a real fighter & is now up & walking as best as he can.

I used to always have cats, my entire life growing up I had cats, but my hubby is allergic so I gave up my cat when I got married & haven't had one since.  I really miss having a cat & am hopeful that someday I'll be able to once again.  Dogs are nice, but just not the same.  I really prefer cats.

1 comment:

Danielle-Marie said...

See this is where we differ. I'm more of a dog person than a cat person. I hope you get to have another kitty one day though since it brings you such happiness!