Thursday, February 16, 2012

30 day challenge-day 4

Day four: write about my closest friend

hhhmmm, what am I supposed to say about my closest friend?
It would have to be my hubby, he is truly my best friend.  He is such a man of integrity.  I admire him so greatly, he has impacted me in so many good ways.  Back in the days when we were only friends & I never thought we'd date, much less marry, I knew I would never be the same person I was before I knew him, simply because of having known him.  He is so selfless, so thoughtful, so loving, so caring, so forgiving.  He is always my hero, always coming to my rescue when I need it no matter how brutal his own day has been.  I try HARD to be as good of a spouse to him as he is to me.

2 comments:

Danielle-Marie said...

I think it goes without saying you are as wonderful to him as he is to you.

Frau Guten Tag said...

Awww thanks :)