Tuesday, August 26, 2008

addendum to Dr. appt 1

Ok, so I spent my day thinking over my doc appointment & it was bothering me more & more. I was trying to tell myself this is a temporary situation (9 months or so) & I can survive it.

Hubby had a doc appt himself today & I went with him. So I was telling him how I was feeling & he was getting really pissed off. He was so upset that we had given in & gone with the HMO to save $$. He said there has to be something we can do. We decided maybe we should give the other doc that takes our insurance another chance first. We realized the other doc was really close by to where we were for hubbies appt (they had moved actually, but the original building knew where they were, just one more building over) so we went in (very nice looking place & much nicer class of clientelle in the waiting room than the other doc & WAAAAY nicer staff to deal with) & explained to them what happened. They were extremely polite & listened & said they did take my insurance & the earliest they could see me is the 9th (2 weeks away). I filled out papers so copies of the blood work I had done will be transferred over to them as well. And there are actually 2 docs in this office, a man (the one I know of) & a woman. I made my appointment with the woman.

So worst case scenario if I don't like this doc I can still keep my appt on the 16th with the other one, but something tells me I'm gonna like this one better. And hubby insists that if I don't he's gonna put up a fight with the insurance.

So that's about all I have to report for now.

No comments: