Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook


If you want to join in, click here:


FOR TODAY, Tuesday, February 15, 2011



Outside my window...it's cooling down again, supposed to start raining soon



I am thinking...about life & how I need to make sure I enjoy every single second even more than I already do



I am thankful for.... my wonderful hubby, he always amazes me :)



From the learning rooms...still daily Bible study with Lil J, I have found a wonderful Bible app on my iphone, well I already had it, but hubby now has it on his tablet & he taught me way more features--it has LOTS of reading plans, so I am also following a Bible reading plan, reading out loud to Lil J in addition to our daily Bible study



From the kitchen...tonight leftover BBQ chicken & mashed potatoes & I'll throw in a salad or veggie



I am wearing...a black hooded pullover with a lime green cami under, black jeans, & socks



I am creating...Lil J is starting to get more interested in crayons little by little :)



I am going...to have to miss MOPS tomorrow, Lil J is coughing badly with a runny nose & he's not nearly as active as usual, so I know he's not feeling well



I am reading...the kind diet & worldliness



I am hoping...my knee fully recovers, still swollen



I am hearing...SILENCE, & it's a very beautiful thing  :)  (Lil J is napping)



Around the house...REALLY need to do some cleaning this week, shouldn't be a problem since I am missing MOPS & my park day is cancelled due to rain & we are well stocked on groceries still



One of my favorite things...socializing with ADULTS  (hehe, parents of little ones will totally understand)



A few plans for the rest of the week: lunch with an old friend, cleaning house

1 comment:

Danielle-Marie said...

Landon's full of a runny nose and cough this week too. Yuck. Silence really is a beautiful thing. You really learn to appreciate it when you barely ever get to have it.