Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook


To join in, click here:


FOR TODAY, Tuesday, February 22, 2011



Outside my window...it's beautiful, but a tad chilly



I am thinking...about life & how unfair & unforgiving it can be at times



I am thankful for.... my awesome God



From the learning rooms...still daily Bible study & Bible reading with Lil J




From the kitchen...chicken balsamico with potatoes in the crock-pot



I am wearing...a light blue tshirt, jeans, socks




I am creating... doing some work & updating of the baby book, journal, etc



I am going...to MOPS again tomorrow, Lil J isn't coughing anymore now, thank God



I am reading...nothing at the moment....hope to start a new book soon



I am hoping...it doesn't rain Saturday morning, so I can go hiking




I am hearing.....birds chirping outside & it's beautiful :)



Around the house......got a lot of cleaning done last week, thank God




One of my favorite things...being able to stop my never-ending work around the house & just enjoy the moment with my Lil J--so hard to do at times, yet so precious




A few plans for the rest of the week: MOPS, park day, tour of fire station, & hiking--it's a busy week this week!

No comments: