Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY, Tuesday, March 1, 2011



Outside my window...it's clear & pretty, in the mid-60s with a very slight breeze



I am thinking...about how I can make hubby's birthday super special on a small budget



I am thankful for.... my wonderful hubby



From the learning rooms...still daily Bible study & Bible reading with Lil J




From the kitchen...made hubby a bday cake this morning & am making him garlic soy chicken (one of his faves!) in the crock pot



I am wearing...a mallard blue henley with a white cami underneath, jeans, & socks




I am creating... I let Lil J decorate the bday card he is giving to hubby tonight



I am going...to MOPS tomorrow, park day on Thursday :)



I am reading... Viva Vegan!  This book is phenomenal!  A vegan latin cookbook!!  I think maybe I'm in heaven........


I am hoping...our groceries last this week! 



I am hearing.....workers on the house next door, been working on it for a very long time now for the new owners



Around the house......need to get some dusting done




One of my favorite things...getting a break from Lil J--as much as I love him the breaks are so wonderful & so necessary



A few plans for the rest of the week: MOPS & park day


2 comments:

Our Peculiar Lives said...

Hey! Thanks for the comments! It won't be too long before your little guy is fishing off the coffee table too.
Your dinner sounds good! :)

Frau Guten Tag said...

Thank you! Here's the recipe if you're interested: http://leiterfraugutentag.blogspot.com/2011/01/crock-pot-rambling-soy-garlic-chicken.html