Friday, July 13, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook








FOR TODAY:  Friday, July 13, 2012

Outside my window...  It's humid, hot, & muggy.  Supposed to start cooling off on Monday, I can't wait

I am thinking...  about life & how we grow & mature & make mistakes.....it's so hard as an outsider to differentiate from that normal process & what's dangerously wrong at times

I am thankful...  for having been married 7 years now  :)

In the kitchen...  I thoroughly cleaned my kitchen this morning.  I try to do that once a week, but don't always get to it I have to admit

I am wearing...  a black & white halter top with a black tube top underneath, denim shorts

I am creating...  hmmmm, here I am stuck again on this one.....I'm working on my son's memory book, that's creative for me!  There I did it!

I am going...  this is normally the day of the week that I take Lil J to the park or the pool, but it's too hot for the park & I just don't feel like going to the pool today.....hopefully later on when it cools down I can take him for a walk or something.....I did just take him yesterday to see the train (we have a train track running by us, just outside my community, it's walking distance for us)

I am wondering...  if I have what it takes to raise my son according to God's will......I sure am trying my best, but don't most parents & yet it doesn't always show in the child once they are grown.....

I am reading...  I finally finished the 4-A epidemic book by Dr. Kenneth Bock--I highly recommend it; I have a few books lined up that I want to read, some on my kindle app & some actual books, but haven't actually started as of yet

I am hoping...  to get outside & weed my garden soon.  I am soooo bad about that.  I had planned to do it this week, but then the heatwave hit & I was busier than usual with our anniversary falling this week.

I am looking forward to...  hubby taking some time off work coming up soon

I am learning......  how hard my body is capable of working out, been pushing hard for 2 months now, plan to keep it up for another month or two & then will drop it down a bit

Around the house...  did a lot of cleaning this week, but there's always still more that needs to be done, hopefully I can get to it soon; my goal is always to get to it before my hubby does, he works hard enough outside of the home that he shouldn't be cleaning at home IMO

I am pondering...  the dangers of life as a young adult, scary stuff sometimes

A favorite quote for today...  If He is not Lord of all then He is not Lord at all

One of my favorite things...  playing with my son, with no scheduled agenda, just free time to play whatever he desires

A few plans for the rest of the week:  going to an inventors' fair tomorrow, church on Sunday

I am praying for:  my stepson, my hubby, my health, for Ryan & Brandon & Carson & Deborah & Madison & lots of little ones

No comments: