Monday, July 2, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook






FOR TODAY: Monday, July 2, 2012

Outside my window... it's been warm, but breezy; not warm enough to need the a/c on though, just have the doors & windows open, I LOVE the fresh air

I am thinking... about life, & the future, & praying for God's direction to be able to navigate my way through as best possible

I am thankful... for so much: my husband, my toddler, that I know the Lord, that my health isn't any worse than it already is

In the kitchen... hubby requested turkey burgers for dinner tonight & I'm making french bakes to go with them; I don't like burgers at all (I totally dislike ground meat) so I'm having a bowl of raisin bran with almond milk, LOL

I am wearing... a cami with a tube top underneath & denim shorts

I am creating... this blog at the moment....not much else.....I always come up short on this one.....
I am going... grocery shopping on Thursday & to the pool or a park on Friday; hoping to find some sort of firework display to take Lil J to on Wednesday evening-he now knows what fireworks are & I think he'll really enjoy it (we have never taken him before, just felt he was too young to appreciate it)

I am wondering... why people feel the need to be fake....it's so unneccesary & so hurtful

I am reading... just finished a free kindle book about menstrual cups & a book about detoxing

I am hoping... my stepson gets a job soon, he wants so much money lately & doesn't seem to understand that our income doesn't increase just because he has graduated.....where does he expect all this money to come from??

I am looking forward to... the weekend, not sure what we're doing, but I'm always happy to spend time with my hubby no matter what we are doing

I am learning..... about skin brushing & am becoming a pro with my diva cup

Around the house... my usual busy Monday of doing laundry, dusting, cleaning floors, & cleaning bathrooms

I am pondering... life in general....the sudden & unexpected loss of my BIL recently has really taken a toll on both me & hubby

A favorite quote for today... "True nobility isn't about being better than anyone else; it's about being better than you used to be"

One of my favorite things... working out

A few plans for the rest of the week: hopefully fireworks, grocery shopping, park or pool

I am praying: that I leave the legacy of being a good & godly mother, for my hubby, his job, our marriage, our health, my stepkids, my inlaws, our country, Israel, & lots of friends & lots of little ones

No comments: