Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook







FOR TODAY:  Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Outside my window...  the temperature is very comfortable today, but I do wish we could have a breeze

I am thinking...  about life & how short it can be sometimes, how unfair it can "appear" at times, although I know in my heart that in God's eyes it's not unfair, but actually the best for us, even if we can't see that

I am thankful...  for life, for my family, for my God

In the kitchen...  cooked black beans last night, nothing going on today until dinner time--chicken, salad, & black beans most likely for dinner tonight

I am wearing...  a flowy white see-through top with a long white tube top underneath & denim shorts

I am creating...  I'm always stumped on this one.........

I am going...  to start teaching preschool material to Lil J starting this fall

I am wondering...  how long it's going to take me to get my garden weeded......uuugggghhhh

I am reading...  I read in one sitting "when a mother follows Christ", it's a free kindle book I got & it was a good read

I am hoping...  to be able to attend my friend's funeral, we've been friends for at least 20 years, he passed away last night

I am looking forward to...  next week, as my hubby is taking the week off from work

I am learning....  about the invention related process

Around the house...  yesterday I cleaned the bathrooms, dusted the whole house, swept & vaccuumed the floors, & did the weekly tons of laundry; plus I spent some time on swagbucks building up my points as I'm hoping to get a dehydrator.

I am pondering...  what God has in store for us & why life always has to be so hard

A favorite quote for today...  Do unto others as you would have them unto you

One of my favorite things...  stealing Lil J's "buddy" (teddy bear) & running through the house yelling "I got your Buddy!" & he's on my heels screaming his head off :D

A few plans for the rest of the week:  grocery shopping on Thursday, park day (or pool maybe) on Friday.....

I am praying for:   Mark's wife Tammy, my stepson, my hubby, & lots of little ones


No comments: