Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Please feel free to join in by getting details from Peggy: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
FOR TODAY, Tuesday, October 19, 2010.
Outside my window… it’s cool (upper 60s-low 70s) & raining off & on, it was really pouring earlier, I LOVE it, I have the doors open so I can breathe the fresh air & hear the rain clearly
I am thinking… about wanting to support missionaries for Gospel for Asia; about me & hubby looking into helping hoarders find healing & get their lives in order
I am thankful for… my almighty God who is always taking care of me & my family no matter what
From the learning rooms… no changes here.....still daily Bible study & reading, your baby can read DVDs, & Cherub Wings.  Lil J isn't too interested in Veggie Tales, but he sure does love his Cherub Wings.  Still working on Spanish here & there too.
From the kitchen… did some baking yesterday, might do another loaf of bread today too
I am wearing… a yellow sweater & jeans, I had socks but took them off with the last hot flash that hit
I am creating… Lil J has several sticker books full of stickers & I decided to put some on the inside of his crib for him to look at.  He took one off (a strawberry) but has left the others & seems to enjoy looking at them.
I am going… can't think of anywhere aside from grocery shopping on Thursday
I am reading… still working on the Mission book, but should be done in a day or two; then I'll be starting the book of the month at my church "The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam (& the crusades)"  It's looks very interesting.
I am hoping… to get past the struggles of feeding Lil J SOOOOON, I don't know why feeding has to be so incredibly difficult with him.
I am hearing… silence, & loving it, Lil J is taking his nap :)
Around the house… my laundry marathon is going today & I cleaned the bathrooms & floors this morning.  I still need to dust & scrub the sinks.
Some of my favorite things… reading, going for walks, interesting conversation
A few plans for the rest of the week: grocery shopping Thursday, housecleaning tomorrow, a fun day on Friday....I need to think of something fun to do with Lil J
I am praying… for our finances, for hubby's possible hernia, for lots of friends & family

No comments: