Saturday, February 21, 2009

32 weeks

So today I am 32 weeks--8 months. 8 more weeks to go........

My 32 week email I get that tells me the size of the baby will come much later today, so I don't have that info yet. But I had the ultrasound done on Tuesday & at that time the baby was close to 4 lbs. It might already be 4 lbs now, I'm not sure.

I'm still tired, very short of breath with any activity, & feeling absolutely HUGE. Turning in bed has become a challenge, as has getting up from bed & even getting up from the couch.

There's not much else going on that's new.........with the exception of my baby shower that is tomorrow. I am really excited about that.

My next OB appointment is Monday. I am dragging hubby with me cuz we're gonna discuss whether or not I go back to work. Even in the 2 weeks I've been off if I stay on my feet too much I start having issues, so I really don't think it's a good idea for me to go back. I'm not trying to be lazy or anything like that, I am just trying to do what's best for the baby & hubby is in total agreement.

My UTI is getting better now cuz I'm self medicating with emergency antibiotics I had in the house. The prescription my OB gives me (probably on Monday) I will keep for future emergency use. I was able to stop taking the pyridium (which is stricltly for the pain & it only lessens it somewhat, never relieves it completely) after I was on the antibiotics for 24 hours, which is the usual, so I know I'm responding well to the antibiotics. And I'm still taking the d-mannose (& plan to continue for preventative reasons) & drinking the barley water.

As for our house--there is no news, nothing has been accomplished as of yet with the homeowner insurance--hubby is on the phone with them as I type this. He is telling them he has already spoken to the insurance commissioner & is ready to hire an attorney regarding the matter. We shall see............

I had wanted to have the repairs done before the baby arrived. I now am just asking for the paint & carpet to be completed before the baby arrives.

No comments: