Thursday, November 14, 2013

Simple Woman's Daybook








FOR TODAY: Monday, November 25, 2013

Outside my window... It's sunny & clear....,& in the 30s!!!

I am thinking... About life & relationships & how good God is--I feel like I've been punished for years for something I hadn't even done & the truth is finally being revealed-my God is restoring the years the locusts have eaten so to speak. 

I am thankful... For my life, my family, my friends, my son

In the kitchen... Tons of prep work for Thanksgiving begins today

I am wearing... Jeans & a red Levi's tshirt

I am working on... Thanksgiving preparations.......my mind is racing

I am going... To spend my day in the kitchen, aside from swim lesson for Lil J & laundry 

From the learning rooms..... School is breaking this week-hopefully we can do some crafts & definitely will read the Squanto book

I am reading... Nothing aside from devotional & Bible.....no time :(

I am hoping... To get lots accomplished today so tomorrow & Wednesday can be much easier days 

I am looking forward to... thanksgiving, I so love this holiday, it's not a big flashy materialistic holiday-just about reflecting on thankfulness & gratitude & eating with family & friends

I am learning......... How to be more flexible, it's a good thing

Around the house... Need to do some small things on our motorhome (our other house)--hopefully before our next trip

I am pondering... What the future holds

A favorite quote for today... "Take away the wicked from before the king, and his throne will be established in righteousness" Proverbs 25:5

One of my favorite things... Cooking & baking--plenty of that this week

A few plans for the rest of the week: Thanksgiving prep, crafts, swim lesson, church on Wednesday

I am praying for: lots of family & friends 

No comments: