Monday, November 18, 2013

Simple Woman's Daybook








FOR TODAY: Monday, November 18, 2013

Outside my window...  it's clear, sunny, with a high of 68 F, although I must say it feels much warmer than that to me

I am thinking...  about gluten & how challenging eating at people's houses is going to be for the rest of my life & my son's life

I am thankful...  for my son--motherhood has taught me sooooo much

In the kitchen...  not much going on.....last week I was fighting a bad cold (sinus congestion & sore throat) & yesterday I was 'glutened'....so I"m not gonna be well again for some time now

I am wearing...  my pink Hummer tshirt & black sweat pants

I am working on...  getting well enough to take my son to the zoo

I am going...  back to the library tomorrow.....have to return the books we checked out & I requested a book from another library & it's supposed to there for me

From the learning rooms.....  no school since a week ago today has occurred, but I'm planning to pick it up again tomorrow

I am reading... nothing aside from my Bible & devotional....but I want desperately to finish off the book my pastor wrote, Turn Around At Home

I am hoping...  to recover from this glutening episode in record time!

I am looking forward to...Thanksgiving!!  I LOOOVE Thanksgiving, I love to cook, I love to eat, & it's fast approaching.

I am learning.........  that I need to put my health & my son's health of great importance & do whatever I can to protect our health from gluten

Around the house...  no housecleaning taking place today.....trying to rest & recover.....laundry is in full force today

I am pondering...  Christmas plans

A favorite quote for today...  The name of the Lord is a strong tower, the righteous run into it & they are saved ~Proverbs 18:10

One of my favorite things... playing with my son

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Praying hard that I can take my son to the zoo, and a library trip tomorrow

I am praying for:  lots of friends & family

No comments: