Thursday, November 24, 2011

Giving Thanks



I have a couple of Canadian friends that I know read my blog, but here in the States it's Thanksgiving day today.

I try to be thankful every single day.  Thankful to God for His undeserved faithfulness.

I try hard to live in a continual state of Thanksgiving actually, although I do fail at times.

But though we've had a rough few years with the economy & all, God has continued to take care of us & see us through it all.  And as we wait to have all of this stuff done & over & behind us we still have oh so much to be thankful for. 

I am thankful for the roof over my head, the warm bed to sleep in every night.  The food in my tummy.  My amazing husband & kids.  All the rest of my family & in-laws & extended family, nieces, nephews, the list goes on & on. 

But I love Thanksgiving & believe it's important to set aside a day to stop & ponder all that we have to be thankful for.

No comments: