Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Simple Woman's Daybook









FOR TODAY: Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Outside my window...   it's chilly & windy today

I am thinking... about reading lessons for my son & prayerfully considering what to do

I am thankful... for my God, my son, my life

In the kitchen... I have a loaf of gluten free sourdough bread rising, will be baking soon

I am wearing... sweats & a t-shirt

I am working on... my blog at the moment......lots of plans I'm formulating in my mind but never have the time to execute......

I am going... to take Lil J to the library today.....his very first trip to the library

From the learning rooms..... learning about David this week & next week

I am reading... our read aloud book right now is The Little House in the Big Woods; I'm trying to read the book my pastor & his wife wrote, Turn Around at Home I think it's called.....but I have so little time to do anything, including reading

I am hoping... to be able to complete all the Thanksgiving crafts I chose to do with Lil J

I am looking forward to... upcoming events with Lil J--we have lots to do--seeing a model train set up at the fairplex this weekend, going for a ride on Thomas the train the following weekend & we have free passes for Knotts, California Adventure/Disneyland, & a coupon for the Long Beach Aquarium.......lots to do, so exciting, & feeling SO BLESSED

I am learning......... to rely on God to receive the grace I need to be the mother/wife I need to be

Around the house... having a hard time getting cleaning done because I moved Lil J's swim lessons to Monday mornings......next month I'll move it to Friday morning & will have more time to clean. 

I am pondering... how to find time to accomplish all that I want to......

A favorite quote for today... True nobility isn't about being better than anyone else, it's about being better than you used to be

One of my favorite things... cuddling with Lil J

A few plans for the rest of the week: library today, model train this weekend, birthday party this weekend also

I am praying for: contentment with life's circumstances

No comments: